3/5/11

PMAI...

PMAI Assessment…

According to the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator I scored higher on Lover, Sage, and Ruler. Also, the quality I scored the lowest was the Orphan.
As a Lover, at my best, I am sensuous, alive, vital, and full of love to others and for life. I would prefer to be passionately in love with someone who returns my affections. I many want to guard against the tendency to be promiscuous or inappropriate. As a leader, I am passionate, charismatic, and intense.
The Sage archetype tells me that not only I am knowledgeable but wise, and I strive to be as objective and fair as possible while trying to eliminate any biases. I am motivated by a genuine hunger for truth. The Sage’s tendency to be dogmatic and opinionated about the efforts of others can take a negative turn. As a leader, I could be excellent at dispassionate analysis, planning, evaluation and making well planned decisions.
Like the good King, the Ruler in myself tells me to step up and take control when things are in disarray, and reign for the good of those who follow me. For the Ruler, I need to be aware of the tendency to take advantage of the entitlement of my status and become a dictator. As a leader, I am good at putting structures, policies and procedures in place that make life easier and more efficient.
I agree with the results of this assessment, except for my lowest score, the Orphan. I scored higher on the Lover and Sage archetypes, and that reflects my leadership characteristics. As a leader, if I love my work, I am passionate, charismatic and intense, making well-planned decisions as a result of careful analysis and evaluations. I think the score on the Orphan archetype does not necessarily reflect my characteristics because I tend to be very realistic in what can or cannot be accomplished.
I think these tests come very handy I a way for people to learn about their strengths and weaknesses, and also to make them aware of their negative behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment