2/11/11

Traits I admire

The first trait that comes to my mind when I think about it is integrity. It is an important trait that everyone should possess. Integrity is more that being honest, it is about having moral principles and being able to enforce them whether it is in your professional or personal life.
Another trait I admire is drive. It is amazing to see how much more one can achieve when he or she has the drive to achieve a goal. Also, when you have the drive to accomplish something, energy comes naturally to you, making it easier to get your work done. Combining these two traits, I think it is a great start for a successful career.

1 comment:

  1. I have to totally agree about the integrity of leader. It is not only necessary as a leader but also of a good human being. If you have a leader with good integrity it is hard not to follow him. Also im seen great drive in all the different leaders that i've admired

    ReplyDelete